General Uniform Information:
- Uniforms will be assigned during date selected by Choir Director(s).
- Students will not receive uniform until uniform payment has been received.
- Uniform payments are made to the BCHS bookstore and receipt given to Director(s).
- Choir Director(s) cannot receive monies from students.
- Each student is required to turn in a BCHS Uniform Assignment Acknowledgement form before receiving their uniform.
- Students are responsible for all alterations, and must be completed before first performance.
- All uniforms must be cleaned and pressed for each performance.
- Uniform return date will be announced in April; all uniforms need to be returned dry-cleaned with the student name and dry-cleaning receipt attached.
Overall Uniform / Appearance Requirements for all choirs during performances:
All: Natural colored hair, no visible piercings other than ears, no open toe shoes.
Men: Clean shaven, no cologne, flesh colored fills for gauges.
Women: Hair pulled back away from the face, no accessories, no perfume.